How Immigration Attorneys Can Help You With Your K1 Visa

You're an American who found the love of your life in a foreign country and can't wait to bring them over to the United States to live with you. Congratulations!  You can legally bring your new love to America in numerous ways. When you know you want to marry the person, you may choose to apply for a K1 visa. The K1 visa, or fiancĂ©(e) visa, refers to an immigrant visa designed for Americans engaged to marry foreigners.