Moving a Foreign Spouse to the United States

Although living in a foreign country can be a great thing to experience, it can be depressing when you have no other choice. For instance, if you married someone from a different country who isn't able to travel to the United States, it could be hard to cope with. The great thing about such a situation is that you have the right to bring him or her to your own country by applying for a spousal visa. [Read More]

Fell In Love While In The U.S. And Got Married In A Whirl? Don't Let Immigration Worries Make You Regret Your Choices

If you came to the United States on a BI visa to work or a B2 visa just as a tourist, you probably weren't expecting to fall in love and end up married -- but that does happen. If you married a United States citizen while here on a temporary visa, there are some things that you need to know about how to proceed. 1. It's too late to apply for a fiance's K1 visa. [Read More]